OSRS Botting Guide 2020
OSRSBotting.org prides itself in providing quality information, allowing YOU the best chance at making OSRS Botting a success. OSRS Botting Guide 2020 will cover a range of subjects and will ultimately help you make informed decisions.
- Best OSRS Bot 2020
- How to determine a High Quality Script
- Utilising Marketplaces
- Common Newbie Mistakes
Best OSRS Bot 2020
|#1||RSPeer||What Makes RSPeer Superior?
How to determine a High Quality Script
Criteria for choosing a bot should be more rigorous than it currently is. Because you're the buyer, you have the power to make purchasing decisions that mould marketplaces. Without you, the script authors receive nothing. Therefore
due diligence is a highly recommended activity before buying a script.
Here is a list of things you need to consider:
- Review the latest posts on the main sales thread, look for areas of interest. Such as who is reviewing the bots, are they potentially trustworthy? Are these people successful botters or wannabes? Is the author updating the
bot? How are the ban rates?
- Contact some people who reviewed the bot, ask them for their opinion on if you should buy that specific script they purchased before.
- Is the script author a highly recognised scripter in their respective community? Are they an active scripter? Do they participate in the forums and contribute to their communities outside of making money?
- What alternative scripts are there? Is this the best script for me? Will I waste my money subscription to this script? Does it have any special requirements that I am not fully aware?
You're not able to perfect everything from account creation to developing scripts to mules. Therefore please use the tools and resources available to you within the marketplaces. It's essential to follow the same principles as
highlighted above. However, this time there is a lot of risks involved. But also potentially lucrative partnerships.
Firstly ask yourself this. What can you do that others can't? What makes you competitive? What is your end goal?
Do you realise that botting isn't easy right? You understand that once you're caught, then that's your account gone. Are you sure it's worth the risk?
Apply all of this logic to everything you do in the OSRS Underground World. Because It will save your butt and ensure you stay on top of things. But never become complacent and think you have it figured, the moment that happens boom your mule is banned. Your main will be banned. You'll get scammed, and you'll have to suffer.
Therefore proceed with caution. Follow your gut and do your research, you must take it seriously and not easily part with your hard-earned money. Ensure its a calculated risk and not a foolish action.
OSRS Botting Guide 2020 might be the cornerstone to a positive outcome. Interpret the advice given in this post as an opinion and judge how you want to react.
Common Newbie Mistakes
If you're actively botting and participating in communities, you often overlook newbies. They're just starting up, and you most likely see a lot of mistakes. Despite your persistence in education, there's always a ton that falls
through the cracks.
Occasionally you'll think to yourself, wow these guys can't even read and do proper research. They're wasting their money; expectations are way too high. It's impossible to earn $1000 from a $10 script. His botting too much on his main and will be banned soon. These are all common thoughts from experienced botters. However, many claim they're experienced when in fact they're not. Learn to identify these people and carefully guard who you see as a role model.
Botters are not all fairy dairy for 99% of people. Many quit and waste a lot of money, many hugely underestimate and thousands too. So here are common newbie mistakes:
- If I can bot three accounts doing XYZ, I can bot 30 and everything will be beautiful - WRONG.
- My main account started botting for 18 hours/day for three days. I can finally begin to scaling up and making money! - WRONG.
- Ignoring that tens of thousands of bots are banned every day.
- Ignore the fact Jagex isn't the same Jagex from the golden years.
- Proxies are fantastic, let's share them with five other botters.
- Jeez, this guy with no established forum profile said it is the best script he has ever used. I better get on the train before its detectable!
If you have a job and you want to bot your main because you haven't got time. DON'T waste your time on botting, hire an OSRS Power Leveling service like FancyHire. If you want to rationalize paying for the services these guys offer,
think in terms of life efficiency. At their rates, an 8 hour day of work for most Americans is worth 100+ hours of grinding.
If you want to dabble and potentially make some money, and you're genuinely interested in substantial research, trial & error and accepting of huge losses and unexpected events. Then perhaps botting could be something you can consider. It provides you with the skills for many areas that'll benefit you in your life. Only if you approach it correctly, and you won't know until you've done it. Not many people will succeed; remember that It's not easy.
Think about short term gains vs long term. OSRS Botting is not a long term passive income. If you want something more sustainable, you could look into other ways of making money online.
Now It's time you reflect and think if botting is for you. And if it is, then I hope the resources I've provided within this site allows you to prosper.
If you've liked OSRS Botting Guide 2020 then please share it!
Best RSPeer Scripts
RSPeer changes the way RuneScape players use scripts to streamline and optimize their gameplay.